Nowadays, accidents in the kitchen are increasing significantly compared to before. There are many different reasons for these risks. Thus, it is very important to know some tips which we should prevent this situation in our life. As you know the kitchen is a place where having a lot of potential accidents. Even, many serious injuries occur because of our carelessness. How to reduce accident to have the kitchen safety is a big problem recently. Now I will have a brief introduction to share some necessary ways to prevent the accident in the kitchen effectively. To get more detail information about this topic, please take you time to refer the good suggestions in this article.
Maintaining A Safe Kitchen
1. Keep Your Kitchen Clean
Keeping the kitchen clean is an important way to prevent the risk effectively. Moreover, you also have a lot of space for your cooking. How to clean the kitchen to bring the safe, you can look at some following tips below:
- Do not forget to clean the stove and oven after cooking. The fat attached on the oven can catch fire if you do not wipe. However, to protect your skin, you should not wipe when the burner is still hot;
- Also, all spills need to be cleaned immediately. Any liquids on the floor can lead to your falling or slipping. Especially, you will have the serious injury when you are carrying a hot pot. Thus, you should wipe the spills quickly. If you are too busy to clean it you must place a dry towel onto this position. This will remind that you should clean it as soon as possible.
2. Sharpen The Kitchen Knives Regularly
It is very terrible to use the dull knives. They are not only to affect your cooking time but also to make very angry when cutting foods. Even, they can slip and cut your hands. That is the reason you should sharpen your kitchen knives regularly. To save your time to bring your knives to the shop, you can buy a sharpening stick. In fact, you can perform this easily.
3. Store All Dangerous Things in A Safe Location
If you have a baby you must note to store all dangerous objects in the safe location. They can harm your child. For example, the set of the kitchen knives needs to be stored carefully in a suitable place. They can make your baby have an injury. You can keep them in a drawer and have a safe lock.
Besides, you also pay attention to the heavy equipment. You should put them on the lower shelves. Placing them on a high will make you be difficult to take down. Or they can fall down and break your shelves.
Staying Safe While Cooking
1. Use Your Pot properly
Pots and pans are the cooking tools which they are indispensable for cooking. Thus, you must be very careful to use them. Sometimes, accidents can come from the drops or spills. Some following tips can help you have a lot of good suggestions:
- Choose the right size for the pot before you cook. It is enough large to contain the food. This can prevent the spills and the potential for fire;
- In addition, always keep the lids near the pot in use. You can use them in the necessary cases. Or there is a grease fire. You can use the lids to put out the fire. To do it, you just cover the lids on the pot. Then, you turn off the stove so you will have the kitchen safety;
- Moreover, rotate the handle of the pan on the inside. You will not feel the entanglement during cooking;
- Also, pay attention to taking off the lid of the hot pots. The hot steam can burn your face easily.
2. Wear The Suitable Clothing
It means that when cooking your clothes also affect the kitchen safety. You should wear the proper clothing. Your clothes must ensure that they will help you limit exposed your skin. You should not wear the clothes which they have the loose sleeves. Your carelessness can cause the accident in the kitchen.
3. Avoid Distraction
Your concentration for your dishes will contribute to having a good dish. Thus, when cooking you should avoid having any distraction such as answering the phone, watching TV or listening to music. Especially, this will very dangerous when involving the heat and the sharp objects.
In conclusion, you will cook well and have the kitchen safety if you have some necessary ways to prevent an accident in the kitchen. This information is very simple. You can keep in your mind easily. You are not only to ensure the quality of cooked foods but also to have the safe for everybody in your family. Moreover, this is very interesting to share other housewives. Please protect our health through this kitchen safety, right!